Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Scrapbooking, Saints Row 2, and chips and salsa

I love these. All of these things! I am seriously addicted to all of these things. Scrapbooking however is hard because you always see new things that make you want to buy them and it's easy to spend all your money there. It's super crazy! But the good thing is, after buying everything you have a stockpile and can go do it when you are a little short on cash.

Saints row 2. For those of you who don't know, I love Xbox. Like almost unhealthily. It's my escape. What I do when I'm depressed or sad or lonely. It's great. Sometimes I do it when I am none of those things. And just because I love the game. I happened upon this game not too long ago (a few days to be exact) and knew I was going to have to buy it. Went to GameStop, and $19 later, I was playing it. It is so fun. It's very crude however. Not something for young kids. But it's my new obsession for the moment.

Finally chips and salsa. I am hooked. If video games are my alcoholic escape, chips are like my actual drug. Like my injection. I crave them all the time. I generally have a bag of tortilla chips with me always. It's bad. But so good!! I think it's the salt and the crunch combination that are too much to resist.

A lady I work with makes her own salsa and sells it for our company's charity. I have bought 2 jars and been given one. It's so freaking good. If any of you SOCal kids want some it's so delicious. I have the hookups. Let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment