Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Favorite Little Boogers!

When I moved to Southern California I left behind my whole family, and a ton of my friends. It was going to be a crazy adventure and I did have my family down here to keep me safe and happy. Growing up they were always "The California Cousins" I saw them once or twice a year and we had a great time, but I didn't know much about them. When I moved down here, I got to watch them get pregnant (twice each), give birth (twice each), and then watch all those children grow up.

These are obviously not ALL cousins

It has been such a fun part of my life to watch these children grow up and learn new things. I have loved babysitting them and seeing them discover the world. It is amazing to see them have their own personalities and talk and their own sense of humors. They are each the most special and most perfect little angels.

Obviously I love all my cousins kids, and miss the ones in Wa that I don't get to see as much, but it has been a great time here and I love all the Babies =)

No comments:

Post a Comment