Monday, March 19, 2012

Family Night

I have the best roomies ever! We have a lot of fun together. I have lived with a lot of people, a lot of girls, and even a another married couple. But there is something about Lesley and Rob that make living with them so special.

I think one of the great things about living with them is how similar they are to me. We have a lot of fun together, I mean even right now we are having a family night sitting in front the tv watching Alcatraz and then after watching smash! We have weekly family nights :) we usually have family dinners where we make nachos, we make our favorite dip, or sometimes are lame and just have pizza.

The best part of living with them is how close to Lesley I have become. We are very similar. And she isn't afraid to tell me when I am out of line, or when I am being too silly. She is seriously like the big sister I have never had and always wanted. I am so glad that she has opened up her home to me, letting me live with her and Rob. And that I have had the opportunity to get to know her better!

Love you les!

No comments:

Post a Comment