Thursday, March 22, 2012

Awkward hyper monkey child

I'm pretty sure when I moved in with les and rob, rob was not thrilled. Despite my hilarious jokes, rad personality, and awesome dance moves, I don't think rob was quite sold at this roomie situation. He was a great sport about it when I moved in. Helping me move, giving me an old tv, and, of course throwing the occasional nerd joke my way.

I think after my initial charm wore off, he was a tad bit annoyed at me. But lately I have noticed the blooming of a beautiful friendship. Haha. No but in all seriousness he and I will go running when les is working late and can't come. It's been really fun to get to know him better. Even though I'm sure he thinks of me as his and Lesley's little sister or as I like to joke the child that they never wanted.

One thing that's great about living with a married couple is that there is a man in the house and rob is a handy man at that. It is comforting to know that if anything besides spiders or coyotes were attacking the house he would be all over it.

Living with rob and les has been amazing, as I have said and even though they have done a lot for me, I have brought a lot to the table too. Modern Family. You're welcome! Xbox. Boom! .........that's actually all I can think of besides my jokes. But I hope to one day share the magical experiences of settlers of Catan. One day Rob. One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment