Sunday, March 25, 2012

A day in HB

I know that it's technically past midnight, but I haven't gone to sleep yet, so it's all good. I got to spend the evening with Kevin's mom. I was really nervous because I had never had any one on one time with her before. But as the night progressed I quickly realized I had nothing to worry about.

It was a really fun time we went to dinner and looked at Kevin's baby pictures, (Kevin was almost as cute a kid as me ;) ). Then we watched Hugo. Which was good, but I didn't understand how the robot tied into it. Like I understood that he drew things and that's all that was left of his legacy buuuuut, why was the robot created?? Ha oh well it was fun :)

So overall it was a really fun day to spend down here and really get to know more about Kevin's mom and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment