Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Carnival Day!

I am so excited! I have been working on a Carnival day for about a month now. I am so excited about it. I have been pinning, imagining, thinking and planning this event. I want it to be amazing! I would love to use this in my portfolio (duh) and would love to really go all out.

I have lots of inspiration from Pinterest. I honestly am not sure how people created events with out them. Aside from my events, I have planned my future house (all 4 of them for all my styles and living room ideas). I have planned my wedding (obviously). Hundreds of clothing options. But for anyone who Pins, its old news. Everyone does that. My absolute favorite part of Pinterest is the inspiration that comes from it. This is something that I can procrastinate on, but it is actually helpful in my own work!I love seeing the ideas that the Pros do and the do-it-yourselfer can come up with. I love getting ideas and inspiration from this and really making it my own and fine tuning it to be mine.

I can just tell that beginning planners everywhere are rejoicing at this new site. Not only is it great advertising for them. They can show off the amazing things that they are doing, but they can also become inspired for up and coming jobs. It is a great collaboration of creative ideas and it really gives planners a way to get a better feel for their clients vision of the event. It is really a great tool. I am truly excited as a new planner to have this in my arsenal for my future career.

No comments:

Post a Comment