Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Chicks be crazy

It is amazing to me that I am surrounded by people in wonderful and healthy relationships. I am so glad that I have role models that are mature and in a place where they can talk about the stuff that are their problems. I really love to see that, though there are problems in every relationship, they can work through it and their love will pull them through. Because what they have is more important than their fight.

This is true with so many people in my life I love watching their relationships grow and flourish and become stronger. They are amazing. Despite their problems. I get to learn from them and apply it to my relationship and make my relationship greater :)

I think that when you do long distance it makes it so hard and you completely depend on communication. I love my boyfriend so much and grow so close to him :) he comes home in 4 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment