Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bee Bops and Lollipops: A Shout Out

For anyone in Snohomish, or even just Western Washington, and haven't yet heard, my parents just purchased a store in downtown Snohomish. It is the most darling thing you have ever seen! This is my mothers first venture as a business owner, and the self made entrepreneur is going to be a huge success. Click here to go in and see their Facebook page and follow them on their new journey. The store is absolutely adorable! My mother has a wonderful gift for design, party planning, and for crafting and creating something that is cute and unique to each person!

I am so proud of her in all that she does, because she is such an amazing woman and pushes her self so hard to be successful at everything she has tried, she is approaching this new endeavor as an exciting and wonderful opportunity. She is so ready for any challenge that may arise, and is confident that she can overcome it and grow so much stronger for it!

I admire my mother so much, she is everything that I aspire to be one day. A loving mother and wife, involved in my community, working at a job that I love, and still making time to pursue my own dreams and desires. My she and my father make a dynamic and unstoppable team that is held together by the love and dedication that they have to each other. I am so excited for both of them!

Please please follow the link above to check them out. If you are ever in Snohomish looking to stop by, they have some adorable products for children, they have a delectable candy bar, and a whole room for parties!

Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment