Friday, February 18, 2011

The Sidewalk Chalk Guy

Some people have ridiculous talents that make the rest of the world feel like a bumbling idiot. The sidewalk chalk guy is like that. He takes a pastime for three year olds and turned it into art. I found this guy on stumbleupon.com. Which, if you have never been is an amazing site. It's free, you just sign up, enter your likes and then start stumbling. It takes you to wonderful sites randomly.

Anyways, back to the sidewalk guy. Here are some of my favorites:




As I am sure that you can clearly see. This guy is crazy. I can't even imagine the hard work that he puts into this. I was really impressed with him. How cool would it be to have a skill that you were that good at ya know? So crazy! It would just be awesome to be able to feel confident in one area of your life, like if the entire world turned its back on him, and he was all alone he would still have his art. I know that life would be sad like that, but its the same thing for like pro-sports players, actors, writers, musicians, they all have this amazing recognizable skill that everyone can admire. It would just be really cool. 

If you want to see all his work go to: http://gprime.net/images/sidewalkchalkguy/ he has a ton of different art work on there. 

When I was a Sophomore in college I also attempted to try this art form here is what i ended up with.....
Clearly I still need practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment