Thursday, May 24, 2012

It's really happening...

Almost 3 years ago I made a big decision, I decided to pack up, and move to the wonderful land of California. It was one of the best decisions of my life. I met an amazing man, got to hang out with my rad family down here and add a few people to my ever growing family list. I got a great job that I absolutely love. And I get to work on a team full of strong women who are amazing at what they do with some of the biggest strongest hearts I have ever seen.

But, my inner gypsy always comes around and I begin to want to move on. And so yesterday made it official as of the end of June I am moving on. I am heading out to the east coast, DC to be exact to continue my career as a planner, and to continue my relationship with my man. I am torn right down the middle as I have been each time I make a hard choice because I love so many people in southern California and I cannot imagine them in my daily life, but I am so excited for this new chapter in my life and all the opportunity that it brings. I am going to miss everyone dearly, but know that this is the right choice for me and my future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment