Monday, April 11, 2011

well, awesome

So I just checked my email. Its been a weekend of craziness and fun, and no homework. As my free monday rolls around i decide to check my email. I have a research paper peer review due. Fan-freakin-tastic. I am sure that all my readers (my mother included) that if i was to tell you how long i had had this assignment (since February) and the amount that i have done (a very very rough outline) you would be disappointed. Hell, I'm dissappointed in me. Now i could just start writing it right now. But Hulu and Blogger are so much more interesting. so Here is my semi public vow to start after my meeting, errands, dinner and hanging out. Then i will get right on to that paper so that i can have SOMETHING to turn in and get some sort of a grade on.

hahaha we will see how well that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment