Monday, February 27, 2012

Vegas conference

This conference has been so amazing so far and it is only the second day in!! The speakers have such amazing and one of a kind experience and knowledge. The events that they show us are beyond incredible and I still cannot fathom how they thought up these ideas and visions! I would love to grab a drink with any one of these coordinators and just pick their brains. They are truly amazing.
One of the biggest and most important things that I have learned and seen is that you cannot be afraid to be yourself. If you want something go ahead and get it! Only you can get in your way. My favorite thing said was to be true to your self and your product. Don't be afraid to know what you cost and accept nothing less. Don't undersell yourself because you want to make a client happy.

Love what I'm seeing and can't wait to see my career grow in this industry.

Trade show tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment